Saturday, May 05, 2007

tell me tt i stil live..

i've nvr imagined switching from a discipline to another can be as tough as it is...
true i've struggled..

sometimes i wondered.. nut, hey but i'm still an associate engineer to say e least. period.

why am i not going out and start earning my 2k.. why am i not going out to finally get out of this cycle tat revolves ard the money makes e world goes round..

i constantly struggle with myself. its a struggle for freedom n yet.. its another burning desire to try to make the best outta my life.. i diden think life wud b so fragile til WTC fell.. oh yes.. being blond deserved to be bombed anyway.. den they said allah told them to.. i can imagine allah's embrassement. when he saw jesus at pearly gates.. and all he cud say is : bro really not me..

this yr has been a tough 'adaption'. like a commando.. i tried blending into these foreign bases.. sometimes i feel my courage left me.. the courage of soldiering on.. inspirations left me for dead.. its just so disheartening..

now my papers are nearing.. not only i wan to get them off the blocks.. i wan to keep them right up there.. where another day of showcase fills my stone cold heart with pride..

after then i will keep that physco piles of tree-made rubbish.. locked in a cupboard for a sentence of a period.. on a charge of serial murders of my countless nights of sleep..

i cant wait to see the sun again..

No comments: