Monday, May 21, 2007

everything comes to end for this period.

Finally, all is over, no one can imagine the stress at this school, where tons of ppl nt studying here always tot we buys that piece of shit crap.

for the first time, first time in my 16 yrs of studying, i must admit i've been made to slog to my limits. nothing hav ever pushed me tat hard.. oh, nt even close. well, just cudnt compare to my poly days at all.. now, this exams left my a little shocked, a little surpised..

shocked by the intensity, by the high standards.
suprised by the unexpected discoveries of my strengths, and of cos my weaknesses.

sociology paper, big hoo haa. newspaper, news.. students crying outside the exams hall. tat who i tot was a gd fren of mine gave me the crapiest thing i ever heard. watever conflicts i take it like a man, a few days later i will go b joking w him. its just tat i had my reservations nowadays ever since turf club job incident.

and now that sentence sudn b said. it convinced me. he, misplaced our frenship. he sud noe some campb, i dun look back. a man has consequences he has to bear for actions he does. like me, if i studied harder earlier in the yr, i sud had been aiming first class, unlike now hoping for that bonus 2nd class instead.

anyway true frens takes time to show, its a pity it took so long and diden show. but, i'm realli glad tat a few brothers sup me. patrick lee kar keng is a seebee. heck care 'father' type. but he sup me. happy. realli nvr waste i sup him when he at his lowest.

ppl say the most 幸福 thing that can happen, is to find someone that u love. but so? u busy shag from outfield. pegassus. buckspeed. swiftarrow. safka. tigerjack. giantbuaya. type also so many. go thru them worse than typing 100,000 times. no time go out. she screw u. leave for france. u think she will sup u. frens u busy v long nvr see dem.. nvr call dem.. they sup u. so which one more 幸福? think abt it.

No comments: