Wednesday, April 18, 2007

i must die another day

hey guys,

i'm back for nw... haha.. i noe aze's complaining i din update my post for soo long.. lol.. been v v stressed... exams coming in 3 wks.. realli...

after exams i going to enjoy myself :P i realli hope i can..

aite.. yup busy, but still, i jus cant suppress e poetic blood tat flows within me. i just cant post something simply.. sometimes i suspect i'm of italian lineage or sth likedat.. hey well.. actualli, its jus the random tots tat jus wun leave my mind alone..



The day light breaks once again..

Another day has begun... but still no sleep has arrive...

My torso weary.. my mind overworked.. i lie awake reminiscing...

But of what I am unsure...

I need to break free from the cycle I endure..

Everyday is the same and the nights are undistinguished.. I feel as though I am being pushed along with the tide, Unable to break free from the everyday flow.

I need to be freed from the grasp of ordinary.. And become that person I have always longed for.. Express myself in every way, and conquer the dreams as I lie awake.

Then I may fall asleep and put my mind to rest..

Burn.. burning to make changes in my life and help pitiful souls in tis cold and materialistic world.. how noble n wonderful it wud be to touch everyone's life in a positive way..

And leave my mark on this society.. before I fade away..

No comments: