Tuesday, November 28, 2006

WhAt a WeEK........ X [

alright.. i'm back to normal blogging.. enuff about e gahmen, so tough to write in that language... hahaha....

i'am totally shagged out le... friday, sat, sun, mon work...

beginning to feel the strain... i jus fall aslp so easily these days... even overslept on e bus to clementi that day to sch... haha din even play dota with my frens for sooo long.....

today went to work after my econs test too... just keep working everyday last wkend.... din even hav time to study 4 my test properly... REALLI VERY SAD... going to score badly... i realli did study... so tired when i reach home everyday... but i forced myself to sit there n complete the tutorials... 3 days.. n i was so happy to go for the test... so proud of myself... but, the test came out Constant return to scale. and i studied eveything except that! my god... wtf? i did all the questions except crs bcos i was so tired n cant possibly cover evry crook n cranny.. tot it wun be so suay come out... i tel u.. tis time... i just feel like bang wall...

mum even ask me why do i hav to go work on mon... how can i not work when shes the only one working in the family? i'm 22, i sldn b taking money from her anymore... i wan to stand by this principle... altho sometimes.. the 'ku' is not something everybody wil understand... ppl who experience it will noe... even.. i think i will just cold turkey myself from cigarettes soon.. die den die.... the saddest thing tis wk is i studied so hard for test... so disappointed with myself.... i really hate tis feeling...

hope i can pull myself up...

No comments: