Wednesday, February 06, 2008

CNY ah CNY.

this cny is another where i cant enjoy. thanks to mr JAMES KWAN. test and 31qns as homework. yes financial reporting is tough. they say its 3/4 of ACCA. and wat is ACCA? its the ultimate module that auditors have to take. i dunno how i am going to survive this realli hair-splitting module. at the end of today's lecture, everyone's face realli turned green after the wrapping up of the consolidated accounts chapter. my hair has extra style after the lesson too. gd luck to me and my fellow mates. we shall survive this. oh and someone really irritated me when he asked whether this vday i have any date, and commented how sad, in wat seemed like a sacarstic tone. well, all the best to his date then. i just wish my family and frens happy for this new year.

No comments: