Saturday, February 03, 2007

chronic invalidity

I dun really like the zone.. din like the fact i stayed in the cone..
Far across tis river.. that piece of land...

I yearned to go there to seek new beginning..
A new endeavour, something that is vinny style...

all these days of reminisce..
only realised that regrets made this game get deeper...

within the walls of these confinements.. beyond these apirations..
there lies incredible fire.. that cud burn any confession..

confessions not abt disclosure of sins.. but abt absolutions..
absolutions not abt freedom of guilt.. but abt true release of my mind..

now whenever i swam.. i swam hard..
only fault myself not getting a buoy..

in my dreams.. he told me its not abt the buoy..
but the season's tide..

all my might.. i flapped...

one day..

one day.. i will swim accross this river..
into that piece of vast.. to seek a new beginning...

No comments: