Monday, December 11, 2006

reSt my imAgination god of scripts..

my imagination jus doesnt leave me alone..

first i did some english lit kinda prose.. n then last wk a extraordinary post on turf club heroes. shit i'm gone case.. i sud had taken on a degree with script writing. all my ideas are so out of the world that i'll b rich very soon. haha chill..

i mean chill. er, to myself.. i need to focus on my work man.. weekends are meant for work nowadays.. i dun even hav much chance to hang out with frens.. cant even hav my soccer sessions on sun morning le..

gotta do tuts after reach home from work ya noe.. jus hope they understand.. someone asked why i 'MIA' for a month. but, funny thing is sometimes jus hope ppl will call me out.. so i can hav a reason to force myself out man.. cos i jus cant find excuse to relax myself. hahhaha..

ya noe, some frens think i really crap alot.. full of nonsense.. but all i wan to do is to entertain them, make them happy n laugh.. it also relieves my stress n makes me happy.. i can laugh crazily sometimes.. but, after that i feel so much better.. my way of destress.. anyway they must hav missed my shit. haha.. being alone, i really think v impt things.. too much for me to take myself at times.

hey but its all worth it.. i really grew v independent this couple of years. no money from mum, resist using my dad's car. phenomenally, revising sch work myself.. cant believe it myself either..

nowadays, sim is renovating to build an escalator.. evrything is changing, so much so i feel i've changed too. actually another reason for behaving crazily is my inability of getting over my past rship. well, its jus another typical sad love story u will see on tv man.

however slowly.. but surely, i'm feeling better n better as time goes by.. been one n a half yrs since.. come to realise wat ppl said is true abt 'time heals all wounds' though its a pity..

slowly.. but surely.. feeling better n less negative..

dunno why last sun nite, smoking by the window when its raining.. suddenly tis tot 'she's gone, accept it bcos too bad u have to serve,' 'jus take it as our rship din pass the test of time. anyway both of us are wrong in handling alot of things too. lets learn fron this, lets move on ba.' didnt dare entertain tis tot all along for so long.. suddenly when tis feeling came out from my brain juices.. theres an immense feeling of relief.. i guess tis time i'm really ready to untie that expired dead knot which cant be undone so long for unknown reasons..

maybe everything will turn for the better soon.. mayb.. dad will get a job..

No comments: